Social media and email are two of the most popular marketing methods utilised by businesses, but all too often they’re treated as competitors. Rather than pitting them against each other, businesses should be using both of these channels to compliment each other as part of an integrated marketing mix.
To help us make the case for an integrated approach, we’ve reached out to some of the UK’s leading digital marketing experts to bring their top tips together in this handy infographic.
You can also sign-up for our free webinar on October 28th, featuring Luke Brynley-Jones (Our Social Times), Kath Pay (Plan to Engage) and small business owner Luke Hodson. During this 1-hour discussion, the panel will discuss how to really maximise results from integrating social media and email marketing. You can register here.
Thanks to all of our expert contributors for sharing their tips with us. Why not follow them on social media?
- Tamsin Fox-Davies; Senior Development Manager at Constant Contact – @tamsinfd
- Dave Chaffey; CEO of marketing advice site, Smart Insights – @SmartInsights
- Kath Pay; Digital Marketing Consultant & Trainer at Plan to Engage – @KathPay
- Shea Bennett; Editor and Lead Writer at AllTwitter.com – @Sheamus
- Matt Owen; Head of Social at Econsultancy – @lexx2099
- Nicky Kriel; Social Media Coach and Trainer – @NickyKriel
- Tim Watson; Founder of email marketing consultancy, Zettasphere – @tawatson
- Luke Brynley-Jones; Founder and CEO of social media agency, Our Social Times – @lbrynleyjones
- Bryony Thomas; Author and Founder of Watertight Marketing – @bryonythomas
- Henneke Duistermaat; Founder of Enchanting Marketing – @HennekeD
- Lilach Bullock; Co-Founder of Comms Axis – @lilachbullock
- Lisa Chaffey; Director at Pickle Marketing – @PickleMarketing
- Tamara Baranova; Digital Marketing Strategist – @tamarabaranova
Do you have a top tip you’d like to share? We’d love to hear from you, so why not leave a comment or reach out to us on Twitter – @CTCTUK