What’s in this episode?
13 minutes of social media awesome!
1. This week’s topic: 2013 Social Media Predictions, Part 2
2. Questions/topics we discuss:
- Why visual content will continue to dominate
- How technology is making it even easier to publish to social networks
- What does mobile really mean?
- Why you really need to be mobile-friendly?
- Why your online listings must be up-to-date
- Will marketers be using fewer social sites?
- The year of focus
- Use the social channels that fit your personality
- Relationships still drive success
Enjoy! (Did you miss part 1? Listen to part 1 of this conversation here.)
Listen to the show: Click here to listen to the file in your browser. (Right-click and “Save as” to download to your computer.)
Want to take this podcast with you? Now you can! Subscribe to The Speakeasy Marketing Roundtable in iTunes.
About the Speakeasy
Your marketing questions plus a room full of beer and marketing obsessed colleagues equals the best way to spend some time on a Friday!
Listen in as content manager, Dave Charest (that’s me!) moderates a marketing roundtable discussion with social media education developer, Azure Collier, social media specialist, Danielle Cormier, social media manager, Erica Ayotte, senior product marketing manager, Josh Mendelsohn, social media specialist, Kristen Curtiss, and communications specialist, Dave Gerhardt.
Ask your social media and marketing questions in the comments below and we’ll answer them in an upcoming episode! Or you can email your questions to: SocialTeam (at) ConstantContact (dot) com