Let’s face it, in today’s society, image is everything.
That’s why here at Constant Contact, we’ve made a fantastic upgrade to our SaveLocal product, enabling you to use your own images as part of your deal template!
When you choose a template for your SaveLocal deal, you have a choice of layouts that offer a number of color and image themes. With our new feature, you can upload an image of your own, or choose an existing one from your MyLibrary account or the Stock Image Gallery.
- Log in to your Constant Contact account and click the SaveLocal tab.
- Click on the Create a Deal buttonin the upper-right corner. (If this is your first deal ever, click the Get Started button first.)
- Fill in all of your deal information and scroll down to the “Choose a theme for your deal” section.
- Look through the template options that we offer and pick the one that best suits your deal.
- Click Use my own image and the Insert Image overlay will open up. You have several options. Choose an image:
- From your library
- From the stock gallery
- By the image’s URL
- Or by uploading a new one
- Click Customize to review your deal, which allows you to resize the image or make it a clickable link, or add a caption. The best dimensions for a SaveLocal template image are 525px by 250px.
- Click Insert and then click Save at the bottom. Or, if you prefer the image that came with the template, click “Use Default Image.”
By customizing the image in your template, you can brand your organization and make your SaveLocal deal look unique and professional.