What’s in this episode?
13 minutes of social media awesome!
1. This week’s topic: Facebook Confirms More Ways to Target Page Posts
2. Questions/topics we discuss:
- Is there value in a singular presence on Facebook?
- Does targeting limit your ability to reach people with your Facebook Page?
- Why you should check your Facebook Insights before you start targeting
- Will Facebook post targeting allow you to send more frequent updates?
- The Great Facebook Timing Experiment
- An important reminder about who can really see these targeted updates
- Experiment, experiment, experiment
3. Danielle’s Featured Tip: Promoting targeted posts
Listen to the show: Click here to listen to the file in your browser. (Right-click and “Save as” to download to your computer.)
About the Speakeasy
Your marketing questions plus a room full of beer and marketing obsessed colleagues equals the best way to spend some time on a Friday!
Listen in as content manager, Dave Charest (that’s me!) moderates a marketing roundtable discussion with social media education developer, Azure Collier, social media specialist, Danielle Cormier, social media manager, Erica Ayotte, senior product marketing manager, Josh Mendelsohn, social media specialist, Kristen Curtiss, and communications specialist, Dave Gerhardt.
Ask your social media and marketing questions in the comments below and we’ll answer them in an upcoming episode! Or you can email your questions to: SocialTeam (at) ConstantContact (dot) com