What’s in this episode?
17 minutes of social media awesome!
1. This week’s news topic: Twitter’s new integration with Facebook / Facebook rumored to integrate with iOS 6
2. Questions/topics we discuss:
- What suggestions do you have for nonprofits using social media who are not selling products?
- What built in advantage do nonprofits have when it comes to social media?
- What can small businesses learn from nonprofits?
3. Kristen’s Featured Tip: How to get the most from links on Facebook
Listen to the show: Click here to listen to the file in your browser. (Right-click and “Save as” to download to your computer.)
About the Speakeasy
Your marketing questions plus a room full of beer and marketing obsessed colleagues equals the best way to spend some time on a Friday!
Listen in as content manager, Dave Charest (that’s me!) moderates a marketing roundtable discussion with social media education developer, Azure Collier, social media specialist, Danielle Cormier, social media manager, Erica Ayotte, senior product marketing manager, Josh Mendelsohn, social media specialist, Kristen Curtiss, and communications specialist, Dave Gerhardt.
Ask your social media and marketing questions in the comments below and we’ll answer them in an upcoming episode! Or you can email your questions to: SocialTeam (at) ConstantContact (dot) com