Whether the busy season is just around the corner, or you’re right in the middle of your busiest time of year — having an effective online marketing strategy is the clearest path to success.
You may be thinking, “I don’t have time to get all this stuff done; I certainly don’t have the time to come up with a marketing plan.”
That’s why we’ve put together this online marketing checklist.
Creating a successful online marketing strategy boils down to answering five important questions:
- How will new customers find your business online?
- How will you stay top-of-mind and build relationships with new and existing customers?
- How will you get customers to come back and do business with you again and again?
- How will you encourage them to tell their friends/connections about your business so you reach new customers?
- How will you evaluate your success and make smarter choices?
Once you answer one of these questions, you’ll quickly find that answering the others becomes simpler over time.
Whether you’re brand new to the concept of online marketing, or an experienced marketer looking for ways to do more business — this easy-to-follow checklist can help.
Put these tips to work today!
The Constant Contact Toolkit has everything you need to create a marketing strategy for your small business. Sign up for your free trial of the Constant Contact Toolkit today!