What’s in this episode?
20 minutes of marketing awesomeness.
1. This week’s topic: 5 Critical Questions for Online Marketing Success
When it comes to making the most of your small business online marketing efforts there are specific questions you should be asking. Listen in as we discuss what you should be thinking about as you plan for success. And if you want to lay the groundwork for great results this summer be sure to check out our free Small Business Success Guide.
2. Questions/topic we discuss:
- How will new customers find your business online?
- How will you stay top-of-mind and build relationships with new and existing customers?
- How will you get customers to come back and do business with you again and again?
- How will you encourage customers to tell their friends/connections about your business so you reach new customers?
- How will you evaluate your success and make smarter choices?
Listen to the show: Click here to listen to the file in your browser. (Right-click and “Save as” to download to your computer.)
Want to take this podcast with you? Now you can! Subscribe to The Speakeasy Marketing Roundtable in iTunes.
About the Speakeasy
Your marketing questions plus a room full of beer and marketing obsessed colleagues equals the best way to spend some time on a Friday!
Listen in as content manager, Dave Charest (that’s me!) moderates a marketing roundtable discussion with social media education developer, Azure Collier, social media specialist, Danielle Cormier, social media manager, Erica Ayotte, senior manager of conversion, Josh Mendelsohn, and social media specialist, Kristen Curtiss.
Ask your social media and marketing questions in the comments below and we’ll answer them in an upcoming episode! Or you can email your questions to: SocialTeam (at) ConstantContact (dot) com