What’s in this episode?
21 minutes of social media awesome!
1. This week’s topic: More small business marketing insights from the recent FutureM Conference in Boston
2. Questions/topics we discuss:
- Breaking down engagement: the 4 keys to engagement
- What is value?
- Making it about your audience
- What is the role of loyalty?
- How to create a true community
- The future is relationships (and the future is now)
- Do you need to be on every social channel?
- The two things that have never changed when it come to marketing
- The huge advantage small organizations have over big brands
- The importance of a local presence
- How to stay top of mind
- Story time with Stephen
- What does measuring influence really mean?
- How to recognize your most valuable customers
- What does your brand say about your customer?
- Thinking about the beliefs, feelings, and desires of your audience
Enjoy! Did you miss part one of this conversation? Listen to part one.
Listen to the show: Click here to listen to the file in your browser. (Right-click and “Save as” to download to your computer.)
About the Speakeasy
Your marketing questions plus a room full of beer and marketing obsessed colleagues equals the best way to spend some time on a Friday!
Listen in as content manager, Dave Charest (that’s me!) moderates a marketing roundtable discussion with social media education developer, Azure Collier, social media specialist, Danielle Cormier, social media manager, Erica Ayotte, senior product marketing manager, Josh Mendelsohn, social media specialist, Kristen Curtiss, and communications specialist, Dave Gerhardt.
Ask your social media and marketing questions in the comments below and we’ll answer them in an upcoming episode! Or you can email your questions to: SocialTeam (at) ConstantContact (dot) com