So you’re ready to get started on Twitter.
However daunting it may seem—there’s nothing to be afraid of. Once you get yourself familiar with the territory, you’ll be on your way to making a big impact on Twitter.
Last month, we asked more 1,100 small businesses which social network they found most effective for marketing their organization. For 25% of participants, the answer was Twitter.
If you’re interested in getting started, this online tutorial can help. Take 18 minutes out of your busy week to watch and learn:
- How to Get Started on Twitter
- Twittiquette – or etiquette for a world where you communicate in 140 characters or less
- How to use Twitter to grow your business and deepen relationships
- Who to follow on Twitter
- The best way to write a tweet – from tactics to tone
- What to do once you’re up and running on Twitter
Want more help with your social media or email marketing? Visit the Constant Contact Learning Center for our full schedule of live and recorded webinars.