It’s that time of year again.
The busiest shopping season of the year — the holidays.
Aside from the usual rush around the holidays, there are also a few other big shopping days that kick off the season:
- Black Friday – November 27th
- Small Business Saturday – November 28th
- Cyber Monday – November 30th
The holidays and the special events above present an enormous opportunity for you to succeed with your own promotions at a time when your customers are primed and ready to buy.
Why bother with this guide?
We’re going to show you how to be a marketer this holiday season, and encourage more customers to shop with YOU. Today, you’ll set a goal for your holiday promotion and create a great offer to help you reach it. Here’s the best part: You can then use this plan again and again for any special offers or events you run throughout the year.
- How to put together a PLAN to let your customers know about your promotion and why they should shop with you
- How to EXECUTE your plan
- How to EXTEND this simple framework for continued success throughout the rest of the year
Don’t wait to get started. Get your copy today!
Want more tips for your holiday marketing? Visit our holiday marketing resource page.