What’s in this episode?
16 minutes of social media awesome!
1. This week’s topic: How to Make the Most of Small Business Saturday (Here’s where you can download your Small Business Saturday Toolkit.)
2. Questions/topics we discuss:
- What is Small Business Saturday?
- Why is Small Business Saturday great for small business?
- How to plan for Small Business Saturday and beyond
- Why you need to download our free Small Business Saturday Toolkit
- How to use images to promote your business for Small Business Saturday
- The importance of having a Small Business Saturday goal
- Why it’s time to start promoting your Small Business Saturday offer now
- Why your offer doesn’t need to be a discount
- How to continue your Small Business Saturday success
- How to collect contacts on Small Business Saturday
- How Small Business Saturday levels the playing field for small businesses
- The importance of the Engagement Marketing cycle
- Why it’s critical to start your promotional activities now
3. Download the Small Business Saturday Toolkit: Get your copy now.
Listen to the show: Click here to listen to the file in your browser. (Right-click and “Save as” to download to your computer.)
About the Speakeasy
Your marketing questions plus a room full of beer and marketing obsessed colleagues equals the best way to spend some time on a Friday!
Listen in as content manager, Dave Charest (that’s me!) moderates a marketing roundtable discussion with social media education developer, Azure Collier, social media specialist, Danielle Cormier, social media manager, Erica Ayotte, senior product marketing manager, Josh Mendelsohn, social media specialist, Kristen Curtiss, and communications specialist, Dave Gerhardt.
Ask your social media and marketing questions in the comments below and we’ll answer them in an upcoming episode! Or you can email your questions to: SocialTeam (at) ConstantContact (dot) com