What’s in this episode?
13 minutes of social media awesome!
1. This week’s topic: LinkedIn Refreshes Business Pages with a New Design
2. Questions/topics we discuss:
- Is LinkedIn’s new business page design a good thing?
- Is LinkedIn trying to be something it’s not?
- Could the new design be good news for B2Bs?
- Are LinkedIn Groups still effective?
- The great thing about the new design
- Putting a human face on your business
- Will LinkedIn expand to be more like Facebook?
- Recommendations are now highlighted and included on the LinkedIn mobile app
- What is the CardMunch app?
3. Danielle’s Featured Tip: Put your products and services on your LinkedIn page
Listen to the show: Click here to listen to the file in your browser. (Right-click and “Save as” to download to your computer.)
About the Speakeasy
Your marketing questions plus a room full of beer and marketing obsessed colleagues equals the best way to spend some time on a Friday!
Listen in as content manager, Dave Charest (that’s me!) moderates a marketing roundtable discussion with social media education developer, Azure Collier, social media specialist, Danielle Cormier, social media manager, Erica Ayotte, senior product marketing manager, Josh Mendelsohn, social media specialist, Kristen Curtiss, and communications specialist, Dave Gerhardt.
Ask your social media and marketing questions in the comments below and we’ll answer them in an upcoming episode! Or you can email your questions to: SocialTeam (at) ConstantContact (dot) com