What’s in this episode?
20 minutes of social media awesome!
1. This week’s news topic: National Small Business Week 2012: How to Wow! Your Customers
2. Questions/topics we discuss:
- How does Facebook and Twitter relate to the older generation, or does it?
- What makes Facebook a viable business?
- Why must you think in terms of audience not customer?
3. Danielle’s Featured Tip
BONUS: Find our more about the book Engagement Marketing: How Small Business Wins In a Socially Connected World mentioned in the podcast.
Listen to the show: Click here to listen to the file in your browser. (Right-click and “Save as” to download to your computer.)
About the Speakeasy
Your marketing questions plus a room full of beer and marketing obsessed colleagues equals the best way to spend some time on a Friday!
Listen in as content manager, Dave Charest (that’s me!) moderates a marketing roundtable discussion with social media education developer, Azure Collier, social media specialist, Danielle Cormier, social media manager, Erica Ayotte, senior product marketing manager, Josh Mendelsohn, and communications specialist, Dave Gerhardt.
Want to take this podcast with you? Now you can! Subscribe to The Speakeasy Marketing Roundtable in iTunes.
Ask your social media and marketing questions in the comments below and we’ll answer them in an upcoming episode!