You’ve just finished creating your social campaign.
It looks perfect, you’ve got an amazing offer, and all that’s left is a little promoting before you can start sipping margaritas as the “Likes” come rolling in.
So what’s a surefire method of getting the word out about your social campaign? Why, start with the people who already love you, of course!
Use Your Contact Connections
People who’ve become your email subscribers are already interested in hearing what you have to say. They’ve proven that by taking that first step to join your list. But it’s their willingness to tell their friends and social circles about you that makes them invaluable. That’s why, once you’ve created your social campaign, you’ll want to get in touch with these folks.
Here are two ways to do that.
Send an email
If you use our Email Marketing tool, then you’re already half-way there when it comes to getting the word out.
Just use the communication pipeline that you’ve already been cultivating and customize the call to action to your heart’s content.
Adding a link to your social campaign is simple.
- Choose to edit (or create) your email.
- Go to the block where you want the link to be, and click to edit it.
- Put your cursor where you want the link to appear, and click Social Campaign in your left-hand menu.
- Select the page for your social campaign.
- Type in the text for your link in the “Text to display as link” field.
- Click Insert.
- Save the block.
It’s just that easy to include the link in your email.
Promote via Simple Send
Even if you don’t use Email Marketing, getting your message out is easy.
All you need to do is:
- Click the Social Campaigns tab to view your dashboard.
- Click Options, and then choose Schedule from the drop-down.
- Scroll down on the page to the Simple Send section.
- Click Schedule an Email.
- Click Edit to customize your email.
- When you’re done, click Apply.
- Click the link to “Schedule” in the upper right-hand corner.
Keep in mind that you’ll want to include your business or organization’s name in the subject line. You’ll also want to make your actual message very clear about who you are and why you’re emailing.
Since you can’t change the colors or add a logo to the email (yet!), it’s important to take every step you can to make sure your contacts recognize you!
You’re one step closer
No matter which way you choose to let your contacts know about your social campaign, you’ve gotten yourself one step closer to that margarita.
To learn more about promoting your social campaign, download our free guide, Turn Likes into Results: 10 Ways to Connect with and Drive Real Value from Fans on Facebook.
What questions do you have about creating social campaigns? Ask them in the comments field below and we’ll answer them in a future blog post!