2012 was certainly a year of excitement for EventSpot with a lot of great things happening to the product from features to a name change.
One particular area of excitement was around some of the relationships we were able to form with many great organizations across the country. Partnerships are very important to us here at EventSpot from core product functionality to providing our customers with first class add on services and educational material to help make their events a huge success.
Let’s take a look at some of the partnerships formed over the last year and the fantastic services they provide:
We are thrilled to team up with payment processing and merchant service provider ProPay. Until recently EventSpot users have been able to process payments for their events through PayPal and Google Checkout. While those services are great, many of our customers wanted to use their own merchant account to collect payments. Well now you can!
ProPay is built for small businesses and lets you collect credit cards online, via email invoices, and in person with your smartphone or tablet.
Along with the ProPay integration, EventSpot is also fully integrated with Authorize.net to handle your online credit card payments! If your business already uses Authorize.net (a leading online payment processor), you can simply enter your account information and go!
We are really excited about EventSpot’s integration with MeetingBurner. We chose to partner with MeetingBurner to provide users with a really great way to promote, register, track, and host an online meeting in one seamless, integrated experience.
Here’s a quick breakdown of some of the highlights:
- Professional event invites that you can design, send, and track with EventSpot from Constant Contact.
- An event landing page you can share on social media or link to from your website or blog.
- Robust registration capabilities – collect custom registration info, take payments, sell items, and track attendance. (Does your online event tool do any of those things?)
- Little to no downloading of software. As long as your registrants have the latest version of flash installed on their computers, they are good to go. There’s even a great iPad/Android App.
- A temperature gauge. MeetingBurner has a very cool feature that lets your attendees tell you if your event is “hot” or “cold” with a temperature gauge.
- In-meeting chat.
- PRICE! MeetingBurner has a free entry level version for fewer than 10 registrants. Additionally, EventSpot customers get generous discounts on MeetingBurner’s paid levels.
Our partnership with BiddingForGood (BFG) is a natural fit. Nonprofits are very important to us and our desire to provide them with easy to use solutions goes unmatched.
BFG is a charitable e-commerce company that connects fundraisers, cause-conscious shoppers, and socially responsible businesses. They provide a unique online auction platform, where nonprofits and schools, consumers and businesses converge to create dynamic and exciting fundraising events and ultimately, to raise more money for the causes they care so much about.
EventSpot and BFG have teamed up over the last year providing seminars and workshops for nonprofits to assist them in uncovering new ideas around fundraising. Look for more in 2013!
We all use a mobile device at some point during the day. Naturally we went searching for a solution to help our customers communicate event related material through SMS and mobile devices.
Gigabark is a great fit and we couldn’t be happier.
Send an event reminder and engage with your audience during the event with group text messaging. Gigabark provides web-based voice and text broadcasting solutions that allows a diverse array of organizations to deliver voice and text broadcast services efficiently and cost-effectively.
Gigabark’s broadcasting system allows you to reach thousands of contacts with personalized messages within minutes. Check them out today!
Our partnership with Sched.org is one we are very pleased to have started. Sched is a fantastic tool that helps you sort through the chaos to visualize and manage complex event schedules.
If you are planning an event that deals with complex schedules that have multiple sessions in different locations with various speakers or guests, then Sched.org is for you. Sched.org has built an integration that allows you to quickly and seamlessly import your EventSpot event registrants directly into your Sched attendee directory and schedule.
Once connected to your Constant Contact EventSpot account, Sched helps by:
- Continuously synchronizing newly-registered attendees – whenever attendees register on EventSpot, they’ll automatically gain access to your Sched.org tools.
- Letting your attendees know for you – once someone registers, they’ll receive an invitation email letting them know all the cool new tools they have access to, and Sched does all the work.
So there you have it. 2013 is going to be another great year for partnerships so stay tuned!
Want to partner with Constant Contact? Let us know in the comments below!