Remember when I told you last month that there’d soon be a way to embed videos right into your Social Campaign with no fuss or muss? Well, the wait is finally over! Now there’s an easy way not only to link to videos, but to embed them in your Social Campaign.
- Jump in to edit your social campaign.
- Go to your Reveal page.
- Click on Blocks on the left hand side.
- Click to insert Video block.
- Click to edit the new video block.
- Paste in the URL for your YouTube video
- Click Get Video.
- Click Insert.
There you go! You’ve got a great video embedded right in the middle of your campaign. Now that you know it’s that easy, here are a few things you can do with it:
- Say Hello – Seeing the faces behind the business or organization is always nice. Use the time to introduce yourself or your team on your Reveal page.
- Make a Two-Parter – Since you can include videos in your Like page too, make it a two-part video with a payoff on the other end. For example, a theater might divide a preview or a non-profit could show a before and after picture of a project.
- Create a Quiz – Give some information in the first video, then take a poll or ask questions on the second. Talk about making things interactive!
Embedding videos into a Social Campaign can open up a brand new world of possibilities.
How will you use video embedding? Let us know below!