What’s in this episode?
14 minutes of social media awesome!
1. This week’s topic: Facebook for Nonprofits: How to Grow Your Nonprofit
2. Questions/topics we discuss:
- How can you integrate Facebook with what you’re doing offline?
- How do you get your Facebook Page posts to show up in your fans’ news feeds?
- How often should you post to your Facebook Page?
- How do you promote a Facebook Page that deals with a sensitive issue?
- Is there a way to create a Facebook Page without linking to a personal profile?
3. Danielle’s Featured Tip: Share your nonprofit’s story: Add milestones to your Facebook Page
BONUS: How to Create a Facebook Page Without a Personal Profile; We answer more of your nonprofit Facebook Marketing questions; Watch the free webinar, “Grow Your Nonprofit with Facebook Marketing”
Listen to the show: Click here to listen to the file in your browser. (Right-click and “Save as” to download to your computer.)
About the Speakeasy
Your marketing questions plus a room full of beer and marketing obsessed colleagues equals the best way to spend some time on a Friday!
Listen in as content manager, Dave Charest (that’s me!) moderates a marketing roundtable discussion with social media education developer, Azure Collier, social media specialist, Danielle Cormier, social media manager, Erica Ayotte, senior product marketing manager, Josh Mendelsohn, social media specialist, Kristen Curtiss, and communications specialist, Dave Gerhardt.
Ask your social media and marketing questions in the comments below and we’ll answer them in an upcoming episode! Or you can email your questions to: SocialTeam (at) ConstantContact (dot) com