What’s in this episode?
18 minutes of social media awesome!
1. This week’s news topic: Facebook Tab Engagement Down 53% Since Timeline Launch
2. Questions/topics we discuss:
- What are Facebook tabs?
- Why is Facebook tab engagement down?
- Where does Facebook activity really happen?
- How to drive traffic to your tabs
- Promotion, promotion, promotion!
- Why you must use Facebook tabs with a business goal in mind
3. Kristen’s Featured Tip: How to all your resources for maximum exposure of social networks
Listen to the show: Click here to listen to the file in your browser. (Right-click and “Save as” to download to your computer.)
About the Speakeasy
Your marketing questions plus a room full of beer and marketing obsessed colleagues equals the best way to spend some time on a Friday!
Listen in as content manager, Dave Charest (that’s me!) moderates a marketing roundtable discussion with social media education developer, Azure Collier, social media specialist, Danielle Cormier, social media manager, Erica Ayotte, senior product marketing manager, Josh Mendelsohn, social media specialist, Kristen Curtiss, and communications specialist, Dave Gerhardt.
Ask your social media and marketing questions in the comments below and we’ll answer them in an upcoming episode! Or you can email your questions to: SocialTeam (at) ConstantContact (dot) com