What if you used Social Campaigns to promote the most compelling offer on earth – but none of your customers knew about it?
There are two basic things you should do with every Facebook promotion to make sure people know about your offer. And with the newest updates to Social Campaigns we’ve made them easy to do right from your Constant Contact account.
Now, within the Social Campaigns tool, you can:
1. Automatically post about the campaign on Facebook
You can seamlessly update your Facebook Page with a post that includes a link to your social campaign right from within your Constant Contact account.
Right before publishing a campaign, you can customize the post headline and message then send it right to Facebook.
How do you do it?
- Log into your Constant Contact account and click Social Campaigns.
- Scroll down and find the campaign you wish to schedule. Click on its Options drop-down and select Schedule and the Publish & Share screen will display.
- Go ahead and schedule your campaign.
- You’ll see that the check box to the left of Post to your page’s Timeline will have a default checkmark in it. This means that when you click Publish and Continue, the message and link will be directly posted to your page. (If you did not want to post to your page, you would have to uncheck the box.)
- Underneath Post Headline type in a headline for your post and underneath Message type in a short message for your page visitors. This message should be about your campaign or about the call to action for your campaign.
- Once the Headline and Message are complete and everything looks how you want it to, click Publish and Continue.
2. Customize your Timeline tab
Having a customized tab on Timeline is the most effective way to help ensure that your social campaign remains visible to fans (other than pinning a post about it).
With Social Campaigns, users can now easily create a custom tab from within the product, too.
On the Publish Your Campaign to Facebook page, you will see a box where you can enter in a Custom Tab Name. Type in the name you want for this campaign’s tab.
There you have it!
Now you can create your campaigns, post them, and customize the tab all without leaving your Constant Contact account! Be sure to keep an eye out for more improvements coming to Social Campaigns!
View our other Social Campaigns resources:
Social Media Quickstarter – A simple collection of guides to get you building online social connections fast, in a way that’s super easy.