What’s in this episode?
20 minutes of social media awesome!
1. This week’s topic: Discussion around our Small Business Pulse 2012 research
2. Questions/topics we discuss:
- What is the purpose of social media?
- Why small businesses fail with social media
- Do you have to be on all social networks?
- Has social media made things too difficult?
- How to make your social media efforts more successful
- Why you should think long term with social media
- What channels do small businesses find effective?
- What is Twitter best for?
- What role do social cues play in your success?
- What should small businesses do to make better use of social media?
3. Danielle’s Featured Tip: Does your email contain too much jargon?
Listen to the show: Click here to listen to the file in your browser. (Right-click and “Save as” to download to your computer.)
About the Speakeasy
Your marketing questions plus a room full of beer and marketing obsessed colleagues equals the best way to spend some time on a Friday!
Listen in as content manager, Dave Charest (that’s me!) moderates a marketing roundtable discussion with social media education developer, Azure Collier, social media specialist, Danielle Cormier, social media manager, Erica Ayotte, senior product marketing manager, Josh Mendelsohn, social media specialist, Kristen Curtiss, and communications specialist, Dave Gerhardt.
Ask your social media and marketing questions in the comments below and we’ll answer them in an upcoming episode! Or you can email your questions to: SocialTeam (at) ConstantContact (dot) com