What’s in this episode?
15 minutes of social media awesome!
1. This week’s topic: Are QR codes dead?
2. Questions/topics we discuss:
- How do QR codes work?
- Things to consider when using a QR code
- Great uses of QR codes
- Places you don’t want to use QR codes
- Some best practices for using QR codes
- Listener question: What’s the best way to get someone to use a coupon from your email marketing?
3. Kristen’s Featured Tip: How to make it easy for people to take action online
Listen to the show: Click here to listen to the file in your browser. (Right-click and “Save as” to download to your computer.)
About the Speakeasy
Your marketing questions plus a room full of beer and marketing obsessed colleagues equals the best way to spend some time on a Friday!
Listen in as content manager, Dave Charest (that’s me!) moderates a marketing roundtable discussion with social media education developer, Azure Collier, social media specialist, Danielle Cormier, social media manager, Erica Ayotte, senior product marketing manager, Josh Mendelsohn, social media specialist, Kristen Curtiss, and communications specialist, Dave Gerhardt.
Ask your social media and marketing questions in the comments below and we’ll answer them in an upcoming episode! Or you can email your questions to: SocialTeam (at) ConstantContact (dot) com