Your marketing questions plus a room full of beer and marketing obsessed colleagues equals the best way to spend some time on a Friday!
Listen in as content manager, Dave Charest (that’s me!) moderates a marketing roundtable discussion with social media education developer, Azure Collier, social media specialist, Danielle Cormier, social media manager, Erica Ayotte, senior product marketing manager, Josh Mendelsohn, and communications specialist, Dave Gerhardt.
What’s in this episode?
24 minutes of social media awesome!
- Is there a downside to auto posting to multiple social networks?
- What do people expect when they follow you on different networks?
- How do you get more people to follow you on your social networks?
- Why is shareable content so critically important to reaching a new audience?
- What often overlooked Facebook feature drives a nice amount of new “Likes?”
- How do you manufacture word of mouth on Facebook?
- Where does selling come in on Facebook?
- What’s the proper ratio of content/promotion?
- How do posting frequencies differ on Facebook and Twitter?
- How do relationships differ on Facebook and Twitter?
Listen to the show: Click here to listen to the file in your browser. (Right-click and “Save as” to download to your computer.)
Want to take this podcast with you? Now you can! Subscribe to The Speakeasy Marketing Roundtable in iTunes.
Ask your social media and marketing questions in the comments below and we’ll answer them in an upcoming episode!