So you’re ready to take the jump into the wild world of Twitter.
Don’t be fooled by its 140 character limit, Twitter is one of the most powerful social media tools for building a targeted audience, engaging with them often, and developing their trust.
But first, you have to understand how the platform works.
Here are some resources for getting started:
- Setting Up a Twitter Profile
- A Simple Approach to Effectively Use Twitter
- Twitter Search Basics
- Who to Follow
- Increase Your Twitter Following
- How to Use Hashtags
- Using Images on Twitter
- How to Create Twitter Lists Step-by-Step
- Twitter for Customer Service
- Twitter for Brand Awareness
- Twitter for Increasing Sales
- Hosting Tweet Chat
- How to Track Progress with Analytics
- Common Twitter Mistakes
For more information about using other social media networks for your business, visit our Social Media Quickstarter homepage.