What’s in this episode?
13 minutes of social media awesome!
1. This week’s topic: 2013 Social Media Predictions, Part 1
2. Questions/topics we discuss:
- The future of Google+ and LinkedIn
- The year of content and the need to stand out
- Pictures and better integrations across networks
- What’s up with Twitter? Are they shooting themselves in the foot?
- Google+ Authorship and AuthorRank
Enjoy! Tune in next week for part 2.
Listen to the show: Click here to listen to the file in your browser. (Right-click and “Save as” to download to your computer.)
About the Speakeasy
Your marketing questions plus a room full of beer and marketing obsessed colleagues equals the best way to spend some time on a Friday!
Listen in as content manager, Dave Charest (that’s me!) moderates a marketing roundtable discussion with social media education developer, Azure Collier, social media specialist, Danielle Cormier, social media manager, Erica Ayotte, senior product marketing manager, Josh Mendelsohn, and social media specialist, Kristen Curtiss.
Ask your social media and marketing questions in the comments below and we’ll answer them in an upcoming episode! Or you can email your questions to: SocialTeam (at) ConstantContact (dot) com