How do you promote your events?
According to a new ebook co-produced by Constant Contact and HubSpot that compiles survey results from more than 900 respondents (a mix of B2B and B2C businesses, and nonprofit organizations), five is the average number of promotional methods used. Among the most common are email marketing (76%) and social media (40%). Surprisingly, 47% of respondents said they still send invites through the regular mail.
In Fascinating Event Marketing Stats, you’ll learn the other most commonly used marketing methods, and much more, including:
- Why do businesses and nonprofit organizations host events?
- What are the most common types of events?
- How long does it take to plan an event?
- How are most events promoted?
- How many businesses and organizations charge for their events?
- What are the biggest event marketing challenges for businesses and organizations?
Given that 90% of nonprofits, 78% of B2C businesses, and 68% of B2B businesses feel events are important, learning as much as you can to make your gatherings more successful is critical. Fascinating Event Marketing Statswill arm you with information you’ll need to help market your next event.
To download this free ebook, simply click here. And to learn even more about how to excel at event marketing with social media, register for our free webinar on October 13 at 1 p.m. EST.
Do you have questions about event marketing? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.