Getting started on Pinterest? You may also be interested in our upcoming Pinterest webinar “How to Drive Social Visibility and New Business with Pinterest.” The webinar is August 28, 2013 at 2:00 pm ET. Reserve your spot today.
What’s in this episode?
14 minutes of marketing awesomeness.
This week’s topics: We discuss some common Pinterest mistakes and how to avoid them.
Things we discuss:
- Why you shouldn’t mix your personal and professional Pinterest boards
- Why you shouldn’t turn on search privacy within Pinterest
- Why you shouldn’t forget to add pin descriptions
- Why you shouldn’t forget about the Pinterest “rich pins” feature
- Why you shouldn’t ignore your Pinterest analytics
- Why you shouldn’t neglect Pinterest’s unique features
- Why you shouldn’t be afraid of Pinterest if you sell to other businesses
Enjoy! And be sure to follow us on Pinterest.
Listen to the show: Click here to listen to the file in your browser. (Right-click and “Save as” to download to your computer.)
Want to take this podcast with you? Now you can! Subscribe to The Speakeasy Marketing Roundtable in iTunes.
About the Speakeasy
Your marketing questions plus a room full of beer and marketing obsessed colleagues equals the best way to spend some time on a Friday!
Listen in as content manager, Dave Charest (that’s me!) moderates a marketing roundtable discussion with social media education developer, Azure Collier, social media specialist, Danielle Cormier, social media manager, Erica Ayotte, senior manager of conversion, Josh Mendelsohn, and social media specialist, Kristen Curtiss.
Ask your social media and marketing questions in the comments below and we’ll answer them in an upcoming episode! Or you can email your questions to: SocialTeam (at) ConstantContact (dot) com