What’s in this episode?
19 minutes of marketing awesomeness!
1. This week’s topic: A Discussion About Mobile
At this point you’ve probably heard a lot about the importance of mobile when it comes to marketing your business or organization. Considering that statistics now show that more people own a mobile phone than a toothbrush, it’s probably time to pay attention. But what exactly should you be paying attention to? That’s what we’ll be discussing today.
In addition to our regular band of misfits, we have a special guest joining us: communications specialist at Constant Contact, Jason Fidler.
2. Questions/topics we discuss:
- What exactly to we mean by mobile?
- What do you need to be thinking about in regards to mobile?
- Why mobile is more than just people on the go
- How important is mobile when it comes to search?
- Why there should be a mobile component to your events
- Why you need to think through the experience of your customer
- Other considerations for mobile
As always we love to hear your feedback so leave a comment and you can now subscribe to The Speakeasy Marketing Roundtable in iTunes! So be sure to do that.
Listen to the show: Click here to listen to the file in your browser. (Right-click and “Save as” to download to your computer.)
Want to take this podcast with you? Now you can! Subscribe to The Speakeasy Marketing Roundtable in iTunes.
About the Speakeasy
Your marketing questions plus a room full of beer and marketing obsessed colleagues equals the best way to spend some time on a Friday!
Listen in as content manager, Dave Charest (that’s me!) moderates a marketing roundtable discussion with social media education developer, Azure Collier, social media specialist, Danielle Cormier, social media manager, Erica Ayotte, senior product marketing manager, Josh Mendelsohn, social media specialist, Kristen Curtiss, and communications specialist, Dave Gerhardt.
Ask your social media and marketing questions in the comments below and we’ll answer them in an upcoming episode! Or you can email your questions to: SocialTeam (at) ConstantContact (dot) com