What’s in this episode?
20 minutes of marketing awesomeness.
1. This week’s topic: Should you add a new social media platform to your online marketing?
What better time than Spring to try new things? And of course that includes new social media platforms. Maybe it’s Pinterest, Instagram, or Google+.
2. Questions/topic we discuss:
- Are there any new social media platforms that have caught our eyes?
- How much time should you spend on a new social media platform before giving up?
- How do you determine which social media platform is best for your small business?
- What things should you be looking at to determine if your efforts are successful?
- How can you save time managing your social channels to make room for a new social platform?
As always we love to hear your feedback so leave a comment and you can now subscribe to The Speakeasy Marketing Roundtable in iTunes! So be sure to do that.
Listen to the show: Click here to listen to the file in your browser. (Right-click and “Save as” to download to your computer.)
Want to take this podcast with you? Now you can! Subscribe to The Speakeasy Marketing Roundtable in iTunes.
About the Speakeasy
Your marketing questions plus a room full of beer and marketing obsessed colleagues equals the best way to spend some time on a Friday!
Listen in as content manager, Dave Charest (that’s me!) moderates a marketing roundtable discussion with social media education developer, Azure Collier, social media specialist, Danielle Cormier, social media manager, Erica Ayotte, senior product marketing manager, Josh Mendelsohn, and social media specialist, Kristen Curtiss.
Ask your social media and marketing questions in the comments below and we’ll answer them in an upcoming episode! Or you can email your questions to: SocialTeam (at) ConstantContact (dot) com