Starting a blog can be a little daunting. Especially if you don’t consider yourself to be much of a writer.
Don’t worry. Once you get over the initial hesitation, you’ll realize that writing for a blog can be as simple as talking to your customers.
Then there’s the added benefits that your content will humanize your business, boost your search rankings, and give you great material to share with your email and social media contacts.
Read these resources to help you get into your blogging groove:
- Getting Started
- Planning Your First Series of Blog Posts
- Why You Need a Blog and Newsletter
- Making Your Blog Engaging
- How to Promote Your Blog
- How to Set Up Google Authorship
- The Benefits of Guest Blogging
For more information about using other social media networks for your business, visit our Social Media Quickstarter homepage.