What’s in this episode?
17 minutes of social media awesome!
1. This week’s news topic: Facebook allows you to edit comments / Twitter’s big crash
2. Questions/topics we discuss:
- How to use hot topics to your advantage in social media content
- The number one rule to follow when deciding what to publish
- Why you must think like a publisher
- The art of content curation
- When should you outsource your content creation?
3. Kristen’s Featured Tip: How to be human with your email marketing
Listen to the show: Click here to listen to the file in your browser. (Right-click and “Save as” to download to your computer.)
About the Speakeasy
Your marketing questions plus a room full of beer and marketing obsessed colleagues equals the best way to spend some time on a Friday!
Listen in as content manager, Dave Charest (that’s me!) moderates a marketing roundtable discussion with social media education developer, Azure Collier, social media specialist, Danielle Cormier, social media manager, Erica Ayotte, senior product marketing manager, Josh Mendelsohn, social media specialist, Kristen Curtiss, and communications specialist, Dave Gerhardt.
Ask your social media and marketing questions in the comments below and we’ll answer them in an upcoming episode! Or you can email your questions to: SocialTeam (at) ConstantContact (dot) com