Hollywood has the Oscars.
TV has the Emmys.
And the music industry has the Grammys.
So how do the best of the best small business marketers get recognized? With a Constant Contact All Star Award!
Every year, we recognize small businesses and nonprofits that have gone above and beyond with their marketing efforts and have found great success.
How can I find out if I am a Constant Contact All Star?
I know, the anticipation is probably too much to handle…
The good news is you’re not going to have to wait through a four hour long awards ceremony to find out if you’ve been selected.
The 2012 Constant Contact All Star Awards will be announced on March 11, 2013.
Top winners will be featured right here on the Constant Contact Blog. If you’ve been selected, you’ll also be notified by email, so watch your inbox!
But before we roll out the red carpet, this week I sat down with Constant Contact’s Customer Marketing Associate Meghan Connors to learn more about the All Star Program. See what her team has planned for this year’s winners!
(Or read more about the Constant Contact All Star Awards below!)
How do you become an All Star?
Any Constant Contact customer can be chosen as an All Star. Criteria include:
- Having been a customer in 2012
- Consistently high open rates (greater than 25%), click through rates, and low bounce rates
- Regular contact with your audience, or publishing at least 2 events
- Completing two of the following Constant Contact activities:
- Adding list growth tool Join My Mailing List to your website
- Adding Join My Mailing List to your business Facebook page
- Regularly viewing your reports to see how you’re doing
- Sharing your emails or events on social media using social share
- Adding social media Follow Me links to your emails or events
2012 All Star Honor Roll
Each year we also have special All Star categories, recognizing customers who go above and beyond in a certain way. This year’s categories are:
- Best Overall All Star
- Best Overall B2B All Star
- Best Overall B2C All Star
- Best Overall Non Profit All Star
- Best Use of EventSpot
- Best Use of Join My Mailing List tool
- Best Use of Facebook Join My Mailing List Tool
- Highest Average Open Rate
Perks of Being an All Star
All Star customers get the glory of their title, but also some other cool benefits! They can participate in exclusive contests and qualify to win prizes, get early access to new Constant Contact features, receive special content, and have the opportunity to be featured in case studies and videos – giving them exposure to our customer base.
Remember to check back on Monday, March 11th to find out if you’ve been selected!