Creating a website can feel like a daunting task.
Even with a template that takes care of the look and feel of your website, you still need to create the content for your pages.
It’s easy once you know where to focus. You can publish your website quickly with just the essential pages you need to get yourself online.
In this on-demand webinar, we cover:
- 4 questions your homepage must answer before you hit publish
- The real purpose of your about page and how to create one your visitors want to read
- How to make it easy for visitors to find and contact you
- Tips for using images on these pages
“The webinar was very informative. It really gave some excellent information to get started on websites.”
Watch the webinar video: 3 Pages You Need to Publish with Confidence
- Get the workbook: Create Your Website: 3 Pages You Need to Publish with Confidence
- Create a website with Constant Contact’s Website Builder
- Get the guide: Making Sense of Online Marketing