We all know the time and effort put into hosting a great event comes with its rewards as well as its headaches.
Relieving some of those pain points so you can run your event more efficiently is one of our primary goals. Teaming up with organizations that have the tools and resources necessary to help event planners hold amazing events without losing their minds is one of the many ways we set out to accomplish this.
That’s why we are excited to announce our partnership with Sched.org which helps you sort through the chaos to visualize and manage complex event schedules.
How can Sched.org help me?
If you are planning an event that deals with complex schedules that have multiple sessions in different locations with various speakers or guests, then Sched.org is for you.
For a detailed look at Sched check out the video below:
What are some of the features of Sched?
- Event Schedule & People Directory
– Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Foursquare integrations
– Personal agenda builders for attendees
– Simple, detailed, grid and print-ready schedule views
- Integrates Into Your Site
– Match your existing website’s branding
– Enhanced search engine optimization benefits
– Customized mobile web apps
- Fits Into Your Facebook Fan Page
– Fully featured event schedule within your Fan page
– Allows interaction with all aspects of your event
– Includes schedule, directories, friends, sharing and more
- Mobile Schedule App
– Perfect for iPhone, Android, and Blackberry phones
– Create and edit your schedule on-the-go
– Full guide with session details
How can I use Constant Contact Event Marketing and Sched together?
Sched.org has built an integration that allows you to quickly and seamlessly import your Constant Contact event registrants directly into your Sched attendee directory and schedule.
As Sched.org explains, once connected to your Constant Contact account, Sched helps by:
- Continuously synchronizing newly-registered attendees. Whenever attendees register on Constant Contact, they’ll automatically gain access to your Sched.org tools.
- Letting your attendees know for you. Once someone registers, they’ll receive an invitation email letting them know all the cool new tools they have access to, and Sched does all the work.
To sum it up …
With the Sched.org/Constant Contact Event Marketing integration event planners managing complex events now have an easy, professional way to promote their event, capture registration and provide attendees with complex event schedules in a very effective way.