Fortunately, our customers aren’t shy. This year, they submitted 3,362 questions during our monthly webinars.
Throughout the year, some themes kept coming up over and over again.
Here’s a look at the top 10 email marketing questions we heard this year:
- How frequently should I send emails?
- How can I create images for my emails?
- How can I increase my open rates and engagement?
- How do I write better subject lines?
- How do I write and find better content?
- How can I save time with my marketing?
- How do I use reports and metrics better?
- How do I organize my contacts and use my list to target people?
- How do I create and use an autoresponder?
- How do I ask for email addresses?
We answered these questions earlier this month during a Facebook Live broadcast.
Check out the video below to find out what advice we gave small businesses and nonprofits for their top email marketing challenges of the year:
Get email marketing advice, delivered straight to your inbox twice each month: Sign up for our Hints & Tips newsletter.
Brand new to email marketing? Try Constant Contact free for 60 Days!