What’s in this episode?
14 minutes of marketing awesomeness.
1. This week’s topic: Email Gets More Mobile Time
We’ve discussed the importance of considering mobile before when it comes to online marketing. And now with more data showing the increasing impact of mobile devices on internet usage—especially when it comes to consuming email—it makes sense to think about how you’re taking mobile into account when it comes to email marketing and your other online marketing efforts.
2. Questions/topic we discuss:
- What is the top activity on mobile?
- Thinking about how we process email across devices
- What does this mean when it comes to email marketing?
- Some thoughts on mobile email management
- The importance of what time you send your email marketing
- Why you must combine your email marketing and social media marketing efforts
- Things to think about when creating mobile-friendly emails
- Tips for creating mobile-friendly emails
- The difference between the mobile phone and the tablet experience
- How to find out what devices people are using to visit your website
- The importance of designing for the lowest common denominator
As always we love to hear your feedback so leave a comment and you can now subscribe to The Speakeasy Marketing Roundtable in iTunes! So be sure to do that.
Listen to the show: Click here to listen to the file in your browser. (Right-click and “Save as” to download to your computer.)
Want to take this podcast with you? Now you can! Subscribe to The Speakeasy Marketing Roundtable in iTunes.
About the Speakeasy
Your marketing questions plus a room full of beer and marketing obsessed colleagues equals the best way to spend some time on a Friday!
Listen in as content manager, Dave Charest (that’s me!) moderates a marketing roundtable discussion with social media education developer, Azure Collier, social media specialist, Danielle Cormier, social media manager, Erica Ayotte, senior product marketing manager, Josh Mendelsohn, and social media specialist, Kristen Curtiss.
Ask your social media and marketing questions in the comments below and we’ll answer them in an upcoming episode! Or you can email your questions to: SocialTeam (at) ConstantContact (dot) com