With more than 2.6 billion users, Facebook is the most popular social networking site on the planet! Why is Facebook so popular? They've made engaging with friends, customers, prospects, and members a cinch....and it's fun!
What do you need to know to make sure your business is marketing competitively on Facebook? Join us for this 4-hour high impact, interactive lunch and learn workshop - where we'll review (in simple terms) the latest and greatest features on Facebook and what tools work best to help you market your business on this popular social networking site.
You’ll learn best practices for:
- Facebook Newsfeed - What content to post and what not to post
- Scheduling Posts - Post in advance for proactive, smart time management marketing
- Facebook's LIVE Video Streaming App - Why video works and how to use it
- Email + Facebook - Why you must do both and how to add the Join My Mailing List Facebook App, to grow your contact list
- Creating a Business Page – a free business page is a must. Learn how to create the page, add the apps important for your business and, review the NEW Facebook page layout
- Facebook Ads – Drive engagement and page likes via ads and learn how to select a very targeted audience
- Facebook Insights – Understanding the statistics on your page – who’s your audience?
- Privacy Settings-keeping your data private
- ….and more!
Presented by our partner, Shelley Roth