Most businesses obtain their new clients via word of mouth referrals and online searches. Potential customers are continuously researching products, services, locations, reviews, and business hours online before purchasing from or visiting a place of business.
According to a study BrightEdge conducted, they found that 51% of website traffic comes from organic search results, 10% from social media, and 10% from paid search (ads).
AND, a whopping 94% of a business's potential prospects turn to online search engines as a first step in their research.
So what do you need to both be found by prospects online and nurture them through the entire life cycle of prospect to customer to repeat customer and referral source? Your marketing strategy needs at least these 5 items covered:
1. A mobile friendly website that has both enough content for search engines to find useful enough to display in organic search results and a way to capture leads
2. An email marketing tool to nurture captured leads and referrals
3. A primary social channel to pull in new leads, assist referrals in their research, and maintain relationships with existing clients
4. Up to date business listings across all marketplace, review, and applicable sites used in your industry (ie. BBB, Trust Pilot, Google My Business)
5. A way to easily create content to continue to provide value to your audience and sphere of influence
If you don't yet have a 5 pronged approach to your online marketing strategy set up, this workshop is for you! We'll spend the first hour covering easy strategies for tackling the items above, and the second hour will be brainstorming and working on your specific strategies and implementation options for your own business or organization. Workshop prep materials are sent in advance, so register today!
Cost is $59 for this workshop.