Join us for "30 Ways to Grow Your List" workshop - you'll leave with ideas and strategies to capture new contacts, grow your list and take action to help move your business forward.
Having an interested and qualified list of contacts that you can stay top of mind with is vital to every business. Continuing to grow that list is just as important. In this workshop we will show you 30 easy ways to grow your contact list today!
We will cover:
• Why someone should join your contact list and what’s in it for them
• How to ask people to join your list "face-to-face"
• How to use social media to grow your list
• How to grow your list on your website or blog
• How to use print material to get people to sign up
• How to use events to help grow your list
• How to use incentives and giveaways to grow your list
Plus, you'll have a chance to network with other attendees and grow your contact list, live during the workshop!
BONUS: Immedatly follow this presentation, stay for this bonus session: Email Marketing Quickstart ...a step by step walkthrough of setting up Constant Contact's email tool for your business.
Email Marketing; can’t live with it, can't SURVIVE without it. We understand that kick starting your emailmarketing strategy can be a daunting task. It takes all of the things that small businesses and non-profits don't seemto have- time, effort and budget. That's why Constant Contact is offering a workshop that it designed to assist youwith finally taking the email marketing leap that you've wanted to make. Whether you are looking to switch from acompetitor or you have never used email marketing before, we guarantee that by attending this workshop you will
walk away with:
- The newest and coolest version of Constant Contact
- An understanding of the basics of creating mobile responsive emails that produce real results.
- Next steps in producing your email marketing strategy.
- Insert special offering from SP,( i.e. first campaign creation or free consultation)
Don't wait to sign up! Space is limited. Time to give your business the attention it deserves.