Automate Your Marketing! Planning ahead to convert & keep
Do you send the same information over and over? Do you ever forget to follow up with new subscribers, customer anniversaries and birthdays? How do you share your great case studies, success stories and customer testimonials? Or introduce customers to your diverse product or service offerings? And do you wish you had a way to reward new subscribers & inspire them to take action right NOW, when their interest is HOT?
Autoresponder campaigns do what YOU wish you had the time to do! Use them to follow up, inform, entertain, & provide incentives for action & engagement - they work automatically while you focus on your business.
This seminar will help you:
- Learn the difference between automated messages and autoresponder campaigns
- Decide where autoresponders can help you do better marketing communications
- Understand key actions that trigger emails to be sent
- Identify what steps to take to design effective autoresponder campaigns
- Design the “evergreen content” that works best for your audiences
- We’ll also cover dos and don’ts, show a sample autoresponder calendar, and share real case studies of success with autoresponder campaigns.
Joining us also is Rick Cooper, Master Online Digital Marketing Trainer. He'll share tips on navigating on various social media platforms.
About the Presenters:
LynAnn King partners with successful small businesses and empowers entrepreneurs to deliver compelling marketing communications, special events promotions and media campaigns. She brings her visionary leadership in rolling out creative marketing campaigns that create visibility and media coverage. Her clients partner with KingSings PR as their marketing and publicity expert.
Rick S. Cooper, MBA
Speaker, Trainer, Coach
Rick is an Author, Speaker, and Coach. He is author of Seize your Opportunities, Marketing Magic, and Extreme Excellence. Rick works with small business owners who want to generate more leads online and increase sales on the internet.He specializes in working with Coaches, Speakers, and Experts. He helps them leverage their expertise to attract clients online. He has provided marketing consulting and support to some of the top speakers in the world.