Simple marketing strategies for small business and nonprofits.
Many small businesses and organizations find themselves seeking the right strategies, tools and tactics to make their marketing efforts as effective as possible. But between Facebook and Twitter, email and mobile, deals, and whatever new social network is rolling out that month—there’s a lot to keep up with. And there are only so many hours in each day. The number of possibilities can feel overwhelming.
This session will help make sense of the noise. Today we’re going to show you how to make the most of the combination of email and social media for your business. When the session is done you’ll have a greater understanding of marketing basics and more.
You will learn:
- How to set goals and objectives;
- The essential components of a website;
- How to solidify your branding with social media and email marketing;
- What a “campaign” is and what to write about and offer in that campaign;
- You’ll be given some simple but powerful tips for how to get your messages opened and read, shared and socially visible;
- Which social media platforms you should be using to build your business;
- You’ll see that there are some great tools you can use to help engage with your existing customers and supporters as well as expand your reach to new prospects;
- And more ...
Throughout the session you’ll be given opportunities to capture your own ideas and build out the framework of your own “next great marketing campaign.” So join us and start to build a marketing plan that will help you grow your business
by eliciting the responses you want from your customers or supporters.