You know you should be on social media for your business or non-profit. You know it can help you drive more new and repeat business for your organization. But, do you know why? Do you know which social media platform will have the biggest bang for your buck? And when you start your profile, do you know what to say and how to grow your following? This session will answer all of those questions and more!
Let us help you:
• Determine the platform that’s right for you and your organization
• Announce your presence and build your network
• Create and share content that encourages action
• Understand social media advertising and learn your options
• How to use Facebook Ads to increase engagement & grow your business
• Convert social media leads into potential customers by growing your email list
• Case Studies/ Small Business Real World Examples
From understanding the different social media platforms, to choosing what to say and where to say it, this seminar will give you the keys to the most effective social media marketing for you. You don’t have to be on every platform, and you don’t have to make every post by yourself. Let us make social media easy - join us!
Metrics – can be like magic. Have you wondered: how can the reports and analytics of digital marketing give you the insight and key info you need to succeed? We will take you step-by-step through the amazing data generated by all the key online marketing tools – and give you tips on how to use it.
• How email open- and click-through reports can help you know:
• The calls to action/messaging that actually WORK
• Best times, days and ways to get the response you want
• How social media engagement and click rates can tell you the topics, type of media posts, and frequency your connections really want
• How research, setting goals, monitoring campaign results and applying lessons learned will continually improve your results!
Victoria Byrne, founder of Creative Marketing Services is the presenter of this workshop. Victoria has helped small businesses, entrepreneurs and start-ups maximize their online web development, marketing and lead generation potential with strategically planned, creative and cost effective marketing initiatives for over 15 years. She is a Certified Constant Contact Solution Provider and she regularly shares her marketing expertise at workshops and training seminars.