What is it?
Get Years worth of Email Marketing Experience in just one day!
In this class you'll learn hands on, in your account in realtime, from a Master Certified Constant Contact trainer. We will walk you through, step-by-step, how to create highly effective email marketing.
During this class we'll cover:
- Creating a mobile friendly template
- How to Brand-Match Your Email with colors and themes like a Pro
- Adding features only Constant Contact has!
- Avoid formatting errors that cost you time
- Adding images and how to get the most from them
- Adding links, tables, videos, surveys, and other impactful content
- How to sell in an email (it's not what you think!)
- Why subject line is only the begging, the secrets of pre-header text
- How to avoid the spam trap
- AND MUCH MORE!
Who should Attend?
This session is geared for anyone, from users who have little to no experience using Constant Contact's Email Marketing tool, to those who have some experience but want a more efficient way of creating a better, more pain free email that produces results. There will be tons of tips and best practices for nearly anyone at any experience level.
How will This Work?
You will be logged into a Constant Contact account. If you don't have one, no problem! We will get you a free demo account! We will work together through best practices to "how-to" excercises. The group of attendees is purposefully kept small in order to provide thorough help to everyone.
Click Register Now to view more info about the class and claim your spot
About the Trainer:Aaron Wesley Means is a communication specialist, internet marketer, and CEO of ACTIVATE Business Solutions based in Asheville, NC. He is a two time Award winner, most recently for "Solution Provider of the Year" in the SE. He has a B.A. in Communication from Arizona State University.
Aaron and ACTIVATE specialize in "Engagement Marketing" trends as well as branding, web design, and digital design for businesses worldwide ranging from single business owners to celebrities and national level nonprofits.