Getting SMART About Social!
How SMART are you about using social media in your business? Why should you use it? How should you use it? When should you use it? Do you have a plan - a SOCIAL MEDIA plan - or are you just posting and tweeting at random? How do you know if you're getting the kind of results you want. Do you use metrics to measure your return on investment?
Topics we will discuss:
- Are you "marketing" your business
- Social media marketing vs traditional marketing
- Defining your target market
- Perpetuating your BRAND
- Why getting Google's G-Suite might be a SMART thing to do
SMART Start - Awareness
- What is your message?
- What do you want them to do?
- What do you want them to know?
- What are you promoting?
- Which platform(s) are best to reach your target audience
- How to "boost" a Facebook post to a selected target market - and why you should
- Facebook's advertising policy about photos and text
- Email Targeting - a marketing gem!
Using SMART social media strategies to deliver your message
- Which platform(s) is/are best for this purpose?
- How will you use it? Thinking through your strategy?
- What will you say? How to find instant content
- When will you post it? How to create a marketing plan
- How will you know if they got it? (social media = engagement; email = open rate)
SMART (and really cool!) tools to get the job done
- How to create your own Facebook and Twitter VIDEO covers...read more
- Learn to make your own marketing videos and animated explainer videos...read more
- An awesome graphics program to overlay text and fun stuff on photos and video...read more
- A program that will give you fresh and instant content to post to Facebook and others...read more
- An email marketing system that will let you post to multiple channels at the same time!
- How to add a YouTube or Vimeo video to your website
Looking for SMART results
- What is "Google Analytics"
- Checking your Facebook Insights
- Looking at your email results - opens, clicks and more
SMART short-cuts (time-permitting)
- How to create your own online magazine full of today's news in ten minutes
- How to instantly turn a screen shot into a .png with text boxes and graphics
- How to take a video screen shot that includes audio
- How to do each of those free!