Email Marketing; can’t live with it, can't SURVIVE without it. We understand that kick starting your email marketing strategy can be a daunting task. It takes all of the things that small businesses and non-profits don't seem to have- time, effort and budget. That's why Constant Contact is offering a workshop that it designed to assist you with finally taking the email marketing leap that you've wanted to make. Whether you are looking to switch from a competitor or you have never used email marketing before, we guarantee that by attending this workshop you will walk away with the newest and coolest version of Constant Contact and an understanding of the basics of creating mobile responsive emails that produce real results. Don't wait to sign up! Space is limited. Time to give your business the attention it deserves.
WORKSHOP IS LIMITED TO 25 PARTICIPANTS; Lunch is included
Who Should Take This Class:
Anyone who needs to learn how to use Constant Contact from the beginner level, and wishes to become comfortable and proficient with creating and launching campaigns. Whether you are a business owner, non-profit, or marketing admin, if you expect to be using Constant Contact hands-on, taking this class will show you exactly what you need to know to work efficiently and productively without wasting a moment of your time.
You Will Learn How To:
- Create and brand a master mobile template
- Match your company colors in your emails
- Analyze your email reports and which stats matter the most
- Get your emails noticed and opened through subject line best practices
- Best practices and ground rules for creating content
- Import contacts, manage lists, and tag your contacts for targeted emails
You Will Also Receive Step-by-Step Instructions on How To:
- Grow your email list with a Facebook ad campaign
- Set up an autoresponder series
- Use click segmentation to save you time