It's that time of year again! The holiday season is upon us, which means more customer requests, longer business hours and producing a holiday marketing strategy that will help you stand out from the crowd using the right message. Join us for this informative webinar on managing and planning for the holiday marketing season, how to compete for your customers' attention and maximizing your time for the biggest return on investment. You'll walk away knowing what types of holiday promotions and messages you should include in your marketing plan, how to produce a holiday message that connects with your audience, how other businesses like yours have produced effective holiday messages and more!
The holiday season presents an enourmous opportunity for you to succeed with your own promotions during a time when your customers are primed and ready to buy.
There's going to be a lot of spending going on over the next few months, which is why it is important to have a plan for reaching your customers before your competitors do. If you're hoping to make this your best holiday season yet, you won't want to miss this event. Come join us for this lively Holiday Marketing & Promotions Workshop and learn simple marketing promotions to help you generate big profits during the holiday season. These strategies and tips are simple and easy to implement.
During this workshop, you will learn how to:
- create a plan with clear and measurable goals
- design simple campaigns that produce results
- select the right offer for your ideal audiences
- create quick and effective promotional plans
- drive foot traffic to your store and web visitors to your online shop
- get the most out of your in-store events and online promotions
- reach new customers and spread the word using digital tools and social media
- keep holiday momentum going in the New Year
We will look at:
- Real World Examples
- Email Marketing best practices
- Social Media Tips & Facebook Marketing
- Cool Tools for Retailers and Business-to-Consumer Establishments
- Keeping your campaigns visual with Instagram, Snap Chat, Facebook Live, RIPL
You will walk away knowing:
- What types of holiday promotions and messages you should include in your marketing plan.
- How to produce a holiday message that connects with your audience.
- How other businesses like yours have produced effective holiday messages.
- Best practices used for digital marketing campaigns
- ... and more!
Workshop Details: CLICK TO REGISTER - OR CALL 902-954-0481 - OR EMAIL email@example.com
- Wednesday, November 15th
- Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gulf, Summerside
- You have a choice of attending the morning session or evening session
- Morning: 8:15 AM - 11:45 AM | Evening: 5:45 PM - 9:15 PM
- Fee: $125 Early Bird if register by October 31th | $150 after October 30th
- Fee includes refreshments and all workshop materials
- Payment Options: We accept Cheque, Paypal, Credit Card and email money transfer payments
- Prepayment is required
Who Should Attend:
Whether you have a retail shop, provide a specialized service, work business-to-business, or have a non-profit in need of outreach, this workshop will provide simple, practical tips for closing out 2017 on a high note.
This is an interactive workshop. It includes participant workbooks, individual and group activities, sharing and collaborating ideas, and round table discussions.