You’ve thought about what social networks to use for your organization, and you’re ready to take the next step. Where do you go from there?
This presentation builds off of Social Media 101. You’ll benefit from tips on how to tell if your social media activity is working.
Attendees will learn:
- The purposes of each platform and which one(s) is best for their business
- How to track results and get new hits on social media
- How to acknowledge and respond to reviews
- The types of content that are most appropriate for specific platforms
- What a business should post vs. something posted on your personal profile
This presentation is ideal for people in business who have established a presence on social media and are looking for ways to improve results.