What’s in this episode?
13 minutes of marketing awesomeness.
This week’s topics: A discussion about recent changes to the Facebook News Feed Algorithm and some cool examples of small brands integrating Shark Week into their marketing campaigns.
Things we discuss:
- What is “story bumping?”
- What is “last actor?”
- Are their differences between Facebook’s mobile and desktop algorithm?
- Have brands seen any increases in engagement with the new Facebook changes?
- Why you should stay on topic with your brand on Facebook
- Why you should schedule regular Facebook posts
- How to take advantage of current events (without making your business look dumb)
Listen in as we discuss these topics with special guest, Ryan Pinkham, content developer at Constant Contact.
Listen to the show: Click here to listen to the file in your browser. (Right-click and “Save as” to download to your computer.)
Want to take this podcast with you? Now you can! Subscribe to The Speakeasy Marketing Roundtable in iTunes.
About the Speakeasy
Your marketing questions plus a room full of beer and marketing obsessed colleagues equals the best way to spend some time on a Friday!
Listen in as content manager, Dave Charest (that’s me!) moderates a marketing roundtable discussion with social media education developer, Azure Collier, social media specialist, Danielle Cormier, social media manager, Erica Ayotte, senior manager of conversion, Josh Mendelsohn, and social media specialist, Kristen Curtiss.
Ask your social media and marketing questions in the comments below and we’ll answer them in an upcoming episode! Or you can email your questions to: SocialTeam (at) ConstantContact (dot) com