What’s in this episode?
18 minutes of marketing awesomeness.
This week’s topic:
You may have heard, or even seen, that organic reach on Facebook has declined quite a bit over the last few months. Why is this happening? And what can you do about it? That’s what we’re covering in this episode.
Listen in as we discuss:
- Why a consistent Facebook posting frequency is so important
- How to wisely use Facebook calls-to-action
- What are the appropriate sizes for images you share on Facebook?
- The importance of varying the types of content you share on Facebook
- How to find the best time to post on Facebook
- Why you must keep Facebook content relevant to your brand
- Is your content likely to spur a conversation?
- Why you must consider mobile when you share links
Listen to the show: Click here to listen to the file in your browser. (Right-click and “Save as” to download to your computer.)
Want to take this podcast with you? Now you can! Subscribe to The Speakeasy Marketing Roundtable in iTunes.
About the Speakeasy
Your marketing questions plus a room full of beer and marketing obsessed colleagues equals the best way to spend some time on a Friday! Listen in as content manager, Dave Charest (that’s me!) moderates a marketing roundtable discussion with social media education developer, Azure Collier, corporate social media community manager and content developer, Danielle Cormier, social media content developer, Kristen Curtiss, and content developer, Ryan Pinkham.
Ask your social media and marketing questions in the comments below and we’ll answer them in an upcoming episode! Or you can email your questions to: SocialTeam (at) ConstantContact (dot) com