What’s in this episode?
20 minutes of social media awesome!
1. This week’s news topic: Facebook allows Page admins to schedule posts and assign admin roles
2. Questions/topics we discuss:
- Is it a good idea to drive traffic from Facebook?
- Why you always want to have your own website
- Why direct calls to action are so important
3. Danielle’s Featured Tip: The best time to post on Facebook
Listen to the show: Click here to listen to the file in your browser. (Right-click and “Save as” to download to your computer.)
About the Speakeasy
Your marketing questions plus a room full of beer and marketing obsessed colleagues equals the best way to spend some time on a Friday!
Listen in as content manager, Dave Charest (that’s me!) moderates a marketing roundtable discussion with social media education developer, Azure Collier, social media specialist, Danielle Cormier, social media manager, Erica Ayotte, senior product marketing manager, Josh Mendelsohn, and communications specialist, Dave Gerhardt.
Ask your social media and marketing questions in the comments below and we’ll answer them in an upcoming episode!