CASL (the Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation) went into effect on July 1, 2014. Are you taking the right steps to be compliant? In this webinar Constant Contact’s Canadian Regional Development Directors Lisa Kember and Guy Steeves will review the core components of the legislation and provide you with some simple guidance on what you can do today to ensure your business and your marketing efforts adhere to the new guidelines.
You will learn:
- Core components and key language of CASL
- Impact of CASL on non-Canadian businesses and nonprofits
- What you can do today to make sure you are compliant with the law
- How Constant Contact’s tools and templates help you stay in compliance
- Why all of this matters to small businesses in the context of growing your contact lists